Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday

Very few things in life bother me. When things run smoothly, work as they should and I like it just the way it is it can and often is very hard for me to change.  Ugghhhh...... I have to pick out a new phone due to AT&T taking over Altell. I finally had a red phone, with a slide out keyboard, I knew how to operate the camera and I finally began texting my daughter and granddaughters. My cell phone life was complete! For some unknown reason, I simply assumed that I could get the exact same phone  set to AT&/T specifications. Imagine my disappointment. Guess what? There are two red phones that I could choose from but neither has the slide out keyboard and are much smaller than what I had. You guessed it I don't like them. So my new phone will be blue, is named eternity, has a camera and has a touch screen. It looks pretty and now I have to get used to a new way of doing things. So if I accidently hang up or put someone on hold, just know that I'm having an issue and will get back to you if I can.

Earlier in the day I had the lovely chore of grocery shopping. Every two weeks this adventure comes around. The dogs, cats, birds & humans run out of food. The eldest female human is granted this task. It starts the night before organizing store  lists, gathering coupons and making a daily meal plan. The following day a 45 mile drive to Billings and then she starts. Wally World is first, this is one place she tries to hurry through. Then to Target & JoAnn Fabric (they are in the same strip mall so how can she not go there), next comes Albertsons and Costco is last. It is a full day and the car is loaded, once home she is met by the other three humas and the unloading begins. She smiles when she hears "oh good, I like this" or "Good choice of beer" or "Can you make this for dinner tomorrow". She now knows that her very long and tiring day has been well worth it.

Is there anything better in life than taking care of your family? (Besides buying fabric...)

No comments:

Post a Comment