Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Morning

Ever so gently the sun peeked inside my bedroom. Soft rays of light played with my eyelids and tickled me awake. Cooper, my tiny poodle, is nestled in the small of my back sleeping soundly. Outside the trees are bending from the force of the wind. No birds in the sky this morning. No real thoughts in my brain just the wonder of what God has blessed me with.

My Montana home is cradled by ponderosa pine trees, very big and tall. I feel so small at times. If you stand at the base and look up your neck stretch back to it's furthest point before you can see the very top of the tree. My friends come by early each day to drink from the little pond out back. The deer, a doe and her twins and a little buck along with other members of the herd. Wild turkeys fly from the trees and waddle down to the Yellowstone River. Come evening they'll all pass by again on their way up the mountain.

My life is good, I am loved and I have the privilage of loving My Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment