Sunday, April 22, 2012

Where has all the time gone?

Where has all the time gone? That is what I'd like to know. When I was working full time it was much easier to keep up with things. Now that I've retired it appears that all my extra time was just an illusion.

Funny how time seems to slip away and try as I might to figure out what significant thing took place is daunting. Needless to say I have been one very busy lady. One year ago I stepped in to help Peggy with the Holy Week preparations and I haven't stopped since. Those of you that are catholic will understand that Holy Week is the most special time of the year. Well it is also the most demanding time as far as keeping the church banners in the proper color, Holy Thursday, The Sedar Meal, Good Friday, The Easter Vigil and Easter Sunday it takes a lot of preparation to have each day go smoothly. Our little church did not have much in the way of banners, so I have taken on the task of making a few. The first one was for Pentacost Sunday, I was so surprised to see the reaction of the people. Thank you's are still given to this day. The next set I made was for this past Advent and now I'm working on the First Eucharist Banners. The people just love them and I enjoy making our sanctuary pretty for a few days out the year. Not that it isn't always pretty but when the special banners come out for a few days it is nice.

My ETSY store has been doing good of late. Now I've really got to get my inventory built up again.

I'm tired and going to bed. I hope that this night is the beginning of writting more often. Let's cross our fingers and hope that my TIME doesn't disappear.

Hugs to all that read this, does anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment